Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Old murders

I see on the Web that a deal has been made over the last nude and semi-nude photos that were taken of Marilyn Monroe. I am not alone when I say that she was murdered. Suffice it to say that she "died" on the Sunday before she planned to give a news conference about a lot of the details of her relationships with John K. and Bobby K. She had announced that briefing publicly the previous Thursday.

All this reminds me of the plot that my mother made with a psych hospital which turned into an attempted murder plot. She was to give them a lot of money and they were to keep me there for life. If I had stayed, the drugs they were giving me, in a deliberate plan, would have killed me. All that effort and they didn't get the money and I have proof of what they did!

I don't think that people who try to murder other people are very nice.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This is so sad. I suspect that Norma Jean/Marilyn Monroe had little in the way of authentic friends or peace of mind throughout her life, poor soul.

    Personally, I prefer good friends to fame. The loss of privacy and freedom would be excruciating.

    ReplyDelete